at a glance
With over half a century of industry experience, we use advanced technology and extensive practical expertise to design, manufacture and install top-quality composite and engineered plastic products.
We achieve significant cost benefits through constant development and evolution, making environmental gains through the application of the finest quality materials and innovative engineering processes. With eco-friendly sustainability in mind, our cutting-edge products provide a lower carbon footprint compared to traditional alternatives.
By solving complex problems with a practical approach, we have the vision and knowledge to save our clients time and money. Many of our products are deployed in the rail industry, with our cable management systems found on rail networks across Europe and the Middle East.
Explore our website to discover how we can successfully deliver your engineering project. Get in touch to discuss your requirements and receive unrivalled technical support from our industry experts.
why choose us?
- Proven composites specialists with over 50 years related experience in composites and Engineering plastics
- Expert team of engineers with dedicated designers, fabricators and installers
- Established processes for material selection, manufacture and fabrication
- Extensive knowledge of international infrastructure and standards
- Rail infrastructure and rail interior solutions providers
- Products designed with eco-friendly benefits and sustainability in mind
keeping up with ccs
ouR latest news
Our innovative composite ballast boards were put to good use to protect rail passengers from a power supply cabinet at a train station in Berkshire, England.
The new issue of Railway News magazine includes a three-page article focusing on the benefits of our elevated cable troughing ARCOSYSTEM®.
Follow us on
get in touch